Wilmington Christian School maintains a guidance program comprised of individual and group
services designed to provide students with support in the following areas:
- Spiritual growth
- Course scheduling
- Academic support
- Career planning
- College application process
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Testing services
- Personal, social, and emotional support
Parent seminars are scheduled throughout the year for parents of 8th, 11th, and 12th grade
students. These seminars are intended to provide additional support as students make the transition
to the high school environment, as well as to provide assistance as the student prepares
for college and career opportunities.
The 2012/2013 dates for these seminars are listed below.
- 12th Grade Parent Seminar - Thursday, September 8th, 2012 6:00pm
- 11th Grade Parent Seminar - Monday, October 24, 2012 7:00pm
- 8th Grade Parent Seminar - Monday, November 28th, 2012 7:00pm
WCS School code is 080213. This code will be needed when
registering for the SATor ACT, and when completing college applications.
"...let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance..."