Wilmington Christian School maintains a guidance program comprised of individual and group
services designed to provide students with support in the following areas:
- Spiritual growth
- Course scheduling
- Academic support
- Career planning
- College application process
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Testing services
- Personal, social, and emotional support
Parent seminars are scheduled throughout the year for parents.
These seminars are intended to provide additional support as students make the transition
to the high school environment, as well as to provide assistance as the student prepares
for college and career opportunities.
The 2014/2015 dates for these seminars are listed below.
- 12th Grade Senior Parent Meeting – Thursday, September 4th, 2014, 6:00pm
- 11th Grade Parent Seminar – Thursday, January 8, 2015, 7:00pm
WCS School code is 080213. This code will be needed when
registering for the SATor ACT, and when completing college applications.
“…let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance…”