- Review admissions policies, requirements and forms.
- Parents - complete Application for Admission form.
- High School students - complete Student Information form.
- Read and sign Affirmation of Belief form.
- Read and sign Standard for Community Life form.
- Return above forms with $125 non-refundable registration fee (per student) to Admissions Office (see below).
- Sign the release at the bottom of the Student Evaluation form(s) and have your child's previous school complete and return form(s) to WCS Admissions.
- Verify that your child's prior school completes and returns Student Evaluation form(s).
- Verify that previous school forwards most recent Report Card and Transcript.
- Verify that previous school forwards Standardized Achievement Test scores.
- Have your pastor complete and forward the Pastoral Reference form to WCS.
- Verify that your pastor returns the Pastoral Reference form to WCS.
- Note: After all the above forms and fees have been received, we will contact you to schedule a date for an interview and testing (usually on a Saturday in spring.)
- Complete Interview and Testing. This allows WCS to:
- Determine each family's understanding of, and desire for Christian Education;
- Hear families affirm their faith In Jesus Christ;
- Witness families affirm their support for our Statement of Faith;
- Address any school-related issues or questions;
- Hear students entering grades 6 - 12 share their thoughts about attending WCS;
- Determine entrance suitability; and
- Establish proper placement to maximize each student's success.
Students need to score at or above the 60th percentile on both verbal and math. However, past report cards and achievement tests are also used in determining acceptance and placement. Following successful interviews and testing, we mail out acceptance notices, enrollment contracts, and other helpful information (usually within two weeks). After we receive your signed contract, we will place your child's name on the appropriate class list.
Receive, complete and return Enrollment Contract(s).
Schedule an appointment for a New Student visit to WCS, (conducted on Fridays).
Mail or FAX forms
Wilmington Christian School
Attn: Admissions Office
825 Loveville Rd
Hockessin, DE 19707
Telephone: (302) 239 - 2121 x3205 or 302-239-2778