- Parents - complete Application for Admission form: online, by mail, or fax.
- High School students - complete Student Information form (online payment required by credit card for online applications).
- Read and sign Affirmation of Belief and Standard for Community Life forms.
- Return above forms, as well as a copy of student's most recent report card, with $125 non-refundable application fee per student, if not already paid online.
- Sign the release at the bottom of the Student Evaluation form(s) and have your child's previous school complete and return form(s) to WCS Admissions.
- Have your pastor complete and forward the Pastoral Reference form to WCS.
Note: After all the above forms and fees have been received, we will contact you to schedule a date for an interview and testing (usually on a Saturday in spring). Students need to score at or above the 60th percentile on both verbal and math, however, past report cards and achievement tests are also used in determining acceptance and placement.
Mail or FAX forms:
Wilmington Christian School
Attn: Admissions Office
825 Loveville Rd
Hockessin, DE 19707
Telephone: (302) 239 - 2121 x3205 or 302-239-2778
- Carol Allston-StilesDirector of Enrollment
WCS Graduate - 1979
B.A. Houghton College